- 1. longer you take fin the more chances side effects increases.
- Going off fin despite length of time (ie 2 months vs 2 years or vice versa) can lead to hormone crash. Fin makes your hairloss worse years after stating treatment
- Would love to know as these three kinda scare me. If it’s a fact please state why and the likelihood of it.
The ANSWERS to your questions are below:
- No body knows for sure, but there is a suggestion that the longer you stay on the medication with sexual side effects the greater the risk of the sexual side effects not leaving after you stop the finasteride.
- No such thing as a hormone crash from finasteride on or off and finasteride will not make your hair loss worse in the future after taking it for years
- Absolutely no, the longer you take finasteride, the longer you hold on to your hair.