In my general surgery practice, I met a man who had burns on his chest during an examination for an elective surgery. I asked him about it. He said that he got fainting spells with heart palpitations and one day he fell against the electric fence and it reversed the fainting spells and the heart palpitations. That was in the 1940s, so he put electric fence wires around his property and through his house and every time to had a ‘spell’ he would shock himself. I believe that this man actually discovered cardio-conversion before the medical profession did. The burns were from the electric shocks and his entire chest was covered with old and fresh scars. Don’t laugh at the value of electricity, it might save you life and your hair.