[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]For people who have decided to undergo hair transplant, the ideal timing for hair transplant should be chosen.
When is hair transplantation done?
When should it be done?
For a successful hair transplantation result, the person who carefully excludes all negative possibilities, knows that timing is important in a sense, when he decides to do hair transplantation in strict accordance with the instructions of the doctor he trusts.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_message]
Whenever hair transplantation should be done, two separate headings should be examined:
- Correct timing in terms of Hair Loss Level
- Correct timing in terms of after Hair Transplant Operation
Correct Timing for Hair Loss Level (When Should Hair Transplantation Be Done?)
The right timing for successful hair transplant is very important. The question of “when hair transplantation should be done” is closely related to the level of hair loss.
It is not correct for people who have not reached a certain level of hair loss to have hair replacement .
And in the same way that people who continue to have hair loss intensively, hair transplant should not be done. The main reason for this is aesthetic concerns. When hair transplantation is performed on a person who has hair loss, the hair that continues to be shed will reveal an aesthetic, as well as an unusual appearance. Because the transplanted hair does not Shedd.
If hair transplantation is performed in early stages such as the age of 20 years, the rate and intensity of hair loss should be carefully followed, and then the best time for hair transplantation should be decided.
The best time for hair transplantation is that hair loss is completed at 65%, and the intense spill process ends. Thus, the way your spillage will be analyzed will be used to calculate hair transplant planning in the most accurate way.
A second hair transplantation is required in the transplanted hair before the hair loss level reaches a certain stage. In some cases, after the consultation between the doctor and the patient, especially in people who have made baldness problem a very serious psychological problem, the second hair transplant plan can be done in the early period of hair transplant. However, this is rarely preferred.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Correct Timing Regarding Hair Transplant Operation (When Should Hair Transplantation Be Done?)
Among the most important factors affecting the success of the hair transplant operation, there are rules to be followed after the operation. If these rules, which include a number of tasks falling on the patient after hair transplant, are not followed, the result of hair transplantation can be seriously affected. In addition to the basic rules such as protection from coups after the hair transplant, resting for the first 3 days, taking care of nutrition, avoiding smoking and alcohol, avoiding the sea and the beaches are among the issues to be considered after hair transplant operation.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][dt_vc_list]
While choosing the timing for hair transplant operation, it is very important to choose a timing that can be applied very easily to the rules after hair transplant. Some issues should be considered when determining the time of hair transplant operation;
- For the operation day of the hair transplant, please choose a schedule to rest for at least 3 days after the operation. During your stay at home, you can relax and protect yourself from damage to your newly planted hair follicles.
- You should choose a period where you can stay away from the sea and the beach.
- At least 3 months after hair transplant, sea and beach are prohibited. While the sea is damaging the hair follicles, being on the beach causes your hair bottoms to fill the sand and the newly planted hair follicles become stuffy.
- You can take care not to coincide with celebration periods.
- Although 10 days is sufficient for the basic healing process in this, there are rules that should be considered after 10 days. If you do not want hair transplant to restrict your life, you can pay attention not to coincide with the important periods of celebration.
- The best season for hair transplantation is the spring months.
- After hair transplantation, it is not preferred that the hairs are exposed to too cold or too hot air. Although hair transplantation can be performed in all seasons, the best timing is spring months.
When is hair transplantation done? The answer is quite closely related to the success of this operation. Don’t forget to consider the simple precautions given above when choosing your operation day.