Hair mesotherapy is an alternative treatment method that helps stop hair loss in men and women, increases hair formation and prevents male type baldness. It is a procedure that regulates the protein, vitamins and other nutrients in the scalp.
This is the least painful injection method, that is, the scalp nutrients are strengthened with the help of injection needles and the scalp is fed and moistened. In addition, Hair Mesotherapy accelerates cell metabolism, prevents the formation of infections and accelerates hair formation. Accelerates the blood circulation in the scalp and regenerates the hair follicles to form thicker, bulky, strong, long and healthy hair wires. This treatment is also faster than other treatments because it helps to correct the hormonal balance over time and in turn disrupts the DHT hormone and allows the formation of new hair fibers quickly.
The aim of mesotherapy treatments is to give the problem area with microinjections without giving any systemic effect or side effects. In the case of intramuscular, intramuscular or intravenous injections, drugs may be disintegrated before reaching the site of action. With the mesotherapy method, the drug reaches the desired area directly. Because the systemic absorption of the drugs given through mesotherapy is also low, bioavailability remains at the highest level. In the case of hair mesotherapy, it is possible to apply active ingredients to the spill area by means of very fine-tipped needles.
WHAT IS HAIR MESOTHERAPY?
It is the process of direct injection of vitamins, minerals, keratolytic agents, amino acids and surface expanders into the scalp.
Is Hair Mesotherapy an EFFECTIVE METHOD?
Because each hair loss is not suitable for mesotherapy treatment, it is necessary to make an evaluation to make a healthy decision. Hair loss is permanent (scarring) or non-permanent (scarred). Clinically it is not suitable for mesotherapy treatments. After all of these are evaluated, it is decided whether the patient is suitable for mesotherapy treatment.
Rather than being externally applied to hair and scalp, the efficiency of the injected products is far superior. For example, if a product is applied to the scalp, it shows 1 unit; injecting the same product into the scalp will have an effect of 8 units.
HOW DO THE HAIR MESOTHERAPY SHOW THE EFFECT?
The applied drugs and the needles cause irritation in the area. This leads to the accumulation of blood, the depletion of previously accumulated blood, and the penetration of all the scalp into the blood. In this way, the hair strands are fed from the roots and energized. If the hair mesotherapy is done as often as the doctor recommends, there will be small blood vessels, which will make the feeding “continuous”. In other words, hair mesotherapy basically gives the hair follicles what they need, while the blood vessels of the region and blood vessels show the effect of increasing blood holding.
How is hair mesotherapy done?
Before the process, it is possible to apply steam to the ready-made steam. After cleaning the scalp with alcohol, the mesotherapy gun, dermapen or the mesotherapy solution are injected into the scalp at regular intervals. During the procedure, there may be point bleedings. After the whole area is worked out, the massage is accelerated and the circulation is accelerated and the absorption of the drug is increased. Since hair mesotherapy is applied with very fine tip mesotherapy needles, there is a tiny stinging sensation during the application. It is generally not uncomfortable and easily tolerated by the patients. Hair strands appear thicker, brighter and more vivid. Hair loss slows down. It becomes more resistant to external factors. Mesotherapy treatment non-permanent spills, seasonal spills, post-pregnancy spills, heavy diet, sports, febrile illness, anemia, thyroid gland patients, post-op, post-drug spills, male-type (androgenetic alopecia) ringworm, thin hair in slimmer hair quality after hair transplantation to increase the success of cultivation can be applied. Pregnancy, breast-feeding period, in the presence of active infection in the field of application, does not apply to drugs in the presence of a known allergy. Depending on the degree of the problem varies according to the average 8-10 sessions depending on the type of drug applied, although the first 4 sessions a week, the next 4 sessions 2, after the end of 2 months of maintenance therapy with the control can be switched.
WHAT ARE THE CONTENTS OF DRUGS USED IN HAIR MESOTHERAPY?
Minoxidil, Buflomedil, Pentoxyfilin, Gingko Bioba; Vitamins that provide nutritional support Vitamin B5, Biotin, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, minarells (Copper, sulfur, zinc, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, selenium), organic Silicon, Lidocaine and Procain.
WHO CAN HAVE HAIR MESOTHERAPY?
- Those who suffer from hair loss
- Those who want to protect their existing hair before or after hair transplantation
- Hair thinning, patients who realize weakness
- Patients who notice that their hair has lost luster and volume
- Family with severe hair loss
- Family members who have hair transplantation due to hair loss in their family
- Intensive stress caused by short-term hair loss
- Due to any procedure applied to the hair (such as when the hair is dyed or burned during the hairdressing operation),
- Problem of late elongation of hair
- Easy hair breakage, deflated and neglected
- In the event that the hair cannot be recovered after overfilling, dyeing etc.
- Patients who experience rapid hair loss by dieting
- Patients who want to compensate for the loss of hair after pregnancy
- Patients who want to compensate for the loss of hair due to any treatment (eg chemotherapy)
Is hair mesotherapy a painful method?
Why hair mesotherapy?
- This method can be used as supportive treatment in cases of hormonal and genetic hair loss. The mixture applied in the mesotherapy method can be planned according to the needs of the person.
- As it is applied in the direction of eliminating the deficiencies needed for the development of hair, it allows to have fuller, bulky and shiny hair.
- The structures missing in mesotherapy are transferred in small doses and directly to the hair root. No side effects. Even within a very short period of time. There is no long-term side effects.
- The medicines used are administered locally and in small doses. The results of hair mesotherapy are very fast and effective.
- There is no inconvenience in applying to younger people who have hair loss problems. Hair mesotherapy is recommended for people who have hair loss problem, thinning and dilution in their hair. Thanks to these treatments, the weakened hair roots are renewed and revitalized and the hair roots are strengthened.
How often should hair mesotherapy be done?
Hair mesotherapy can be applied with different protocols. If there is an active hair loss, it is necessary to stop the hair loss with a protocol called Attack Therapy. This practice consists of 4 sessions, mostly performed once a week. If necessary, the number of sessions can be increased. 6 or rarely 8 sessions may be required. The time between sessions should not be longer than 3 days and more than 10 days.
The current well-being should be maintained after hair loss is controlled. The most preferred method for this purpose is Seasonal Transition Mesotherapies. As the name implies, this application is made in the seasonal transition. It is recommended to perform 4 times a year with 3 months intervals.
These simple protocols meet the needs of 90% of patients with hair loss problems. However, the most suitable option for patients who have progressed hair loss and cannot be controlled by mesotherapy is hair transplantation.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF HAIR MESOTHERAPY?
- Hair loss is markedly reduced
- Hair roots thicken
- Hair’s life spans
- Hair appear brighter and bulky than brighter
- Since the hair follicles that are in sleep are stimulated, they rise above the scalp and become visible hair strands.
- The color of the hair is protected, the hair whitening is delayed.
- Since the hair loss of the patient is markedly reduced, procedures such as hair transplantation are usually performed in the future or there is no need for treatment.
- Especially for female patients, they are very suitable for hair mesotherapy.