The Gold FUE technique is based on the FUE technique, which means that the ends of the material and tools used during the operation are gold. Gold is the least harmful to the human body. In this respect, the aim of the Gold FUE technique is to reduce possible damage to the human body.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) is applied in the world and Turkey is the latest hair transplantation techniques. It is a hair transplantation technique that provides natural results both when taking the hair and while transplanting the hair. As with all hair transplantation procedures, the FUE method allows the transfer of live hair follicles taken from the hairy area to the hairless area.
Unlike the FUT method, follicular units (grafts) are removed directly from the root level of the skin with special punches or micro motors. This method is known as ”non-invasive” technique.
In FUE we don’t use scalpel in the donor area, stitches are not taken and there is no visible trace in the area where the roots are taken.
When the extraction methods in FUE and FUT are different, the roots obtained in the new places are exactly the same. 2,000-7,500 follicular units (grafts) and 5,000-18,750 hair strands are transplanted in one session with FUE technique.
Causes of Preference Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
- After the hair transplantation operation, the hair can be cut and scraped very easily after the hair is removed.
- There is no scar on the area where the hair follicles are taken.
- Fue method should be preferred when closing areas with a small amount of hair opening are desired.
- It is a suitable method only for people with temples.
- It is also applied in hair openings caused by burns.
- It is also applied successfully in beard and mustache planting.
- It is a technique that should be preferred especially in eyebrow suturing.
- In the neck area, the incisions of the hair follicles are removed and the scarring of the scar is also successfully applied.
- It is also successfully applied in people who do not have sufficient donor area in the nape area.
- With the FUE technique, it is possible to remove hair follicles not only from the region between two ears, but also from all hairy areas.
- With the help of FUE technique, hair transplantation can be performed by removing hair from the chest, back and leg except the hairy region.
- FUE technique is preferred because patients who are very young and have high skin elasticity tend to develop a large scar (scar).
How is hair transplantation done with FUE?
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method is the process of removing hair islands (follicular unit; FU) one by one without making a linear incision.
The hair islands (follicular unit; FU) are taken with round cuts on the scalp with a diameter of 1mm and smaller. The only difference between this new method known as Fue Engine and the old method is that the practitioner does not have to remove the follicular unit manually. In fact, although the basic logic is the same, the practitioner earns a serious time with the new method. The apparatus at the end of the Punch Biopsy pen is connected to an engine and the engine can be adjusted as desired. The thickness of the ends is changed and the lumen diameter ends are attached according to the donor site. The only advantage of the Fue engine is, of course, not just the time it provides. In addition, the depth of the tissue can be standardized as required by the motor, eliminating the need to control the continuous tissue depth. Again, the Fue Motor can be taken grafts more frequently and more graft can be removed from the area taken with the motor compared to the same amount of field screening. Another advantage of the motor is that it is less likely to break the grafts that have multiple roots, that is to say, 2-3 or 4 roots, which means that the follicular unit has a greater success in maintaining its integrity.
For this reason, it can be said that hair transplantation has become a more comfortable operation thanks to Fue Motor. Although the manner in which the roots are different, the opening and sowing stages are the same as in the other methods.
HAIR TRANSPLANTATION WITH FUE TECHNIQUE
In FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) method, hair follicles are taken with individual tipped micro-motors under local anesthesia and placed in bald areas taking into account natural hair outlet angle and direction.
Currently, the majority of hair transplantation operations are performed by FUE method. Since there is no surgical intervention, patients decide more easily and prefer this technique.
In FUE method, hairs are taken one by one and transferred to hairless areas. Before the follicle removal process, the hair in the donor area is cut and shortened to 1 mm. Local anesthetic medication will remove the hair root and the area to be cultivated is anesthetized. The micro motor tip is approached to the center of the hair bristle and dipped into the skin so that it is suitable for the outlet angle. The hair becomes cut in a cylindrical style, along with the follicle and the microscopic tissue surrounding it. It is pulled gently with a microtiter and the follicular unit is separated from the loose base. This automated system minimizes the damage of the grafts in the operation. In this way, follicular units are placed in much smaller holes in the hairless area. Each follicular unit contains an average of 2 to 3 follicles.
The Fue method has the following properties:
- In the area where the grafts are taken, only the corresponding stem cell is studied one by one without tissue.
- There is no incision or suture in the hair area. In the area where the roots are taken, abrasions with diameters less than 06,07 mm are formed and these abrasions are closed in a few days and they will heal without leaving any traces.
- With this technique, grafts taken from the nape area are used for hair transfer and also for eyebrow, mustache and beard transfer.
- In one session, between 4,000 and 6,000 grafts may be taken depending on the status of the donor area and the number of roots to be planted.
- Each graft has 1 to 3 hair strands. 1 graft hair, average 2 – 2.5 hairs are considered.
- Depending on the number and number of roots obtained, 50 – 60 hair follicles per square centimeter are possible.
- In addition, the fact that there is little pain in the post-operative days and the recovery time is short is one of the reasons of this method.
The planted hair is usually poured at the end of the first month, 2 – 3 months after hair transplantation begins to grow and elongation.
In the sixth month, the hair grows to be visible. However, it takes its best form in 1 – 1.5 years after completing its adaptation process. The sutured hair is not spilled because it is taken from the area that is coded. Hair is the same color and character as the person’s own.
The amount of hair that is present in hair transplantation and the way it is taken is important as well as the direction of the hair planted, the naturalness of the front hairline is as important as the amount of hair being sown.
When done by a professional team, hair transplantation gives very good results.
Life-long hair increases the appearance of a human being as well as psychology is very positive.Hair transplantation is a featured scientific art because it requires talent, visuality and experience.
Hair Transplant Fees with Fue Technique
Hair transplantation, eyebrow cultivation, eyelash cultivation, beard cultivation etc. Pricing in the type of surgical procedures may vary depending on the area of application. The most important factor here is the size of the application. For this reason, we need to see the photos of the person or the application area in order to be able to charge the fee. Our experts inform you about the details of the photos you have directed or face to face interviews, as well as the details of the operation and the pricing.