We cannot deny the fact that hair loss or damaged hair is an excellent depressant for many. Without a doubt, he chases you every day. Any solution, can you ask? Well, with the advent of new technologies, you now have the opportunity to benefit from a series of hair loss treatment remedies. Hair transplantation is one of these.
When it comes to hair transplant therapies, stem cell therapy is part of the processes considered for hair loss. This treatment is very effective. It is a non-surgical therapy to stimulate and regenerate hair follicles. Stem cells in the middle of the follicle provide a continuous supply of cells. Therefore, it is useful to multiply the capillary cells at a fast rate to treat hair loss or baldness.
In this article, we will share with you the complete procedure of stem cell therapy for hair loss.
But before going into details, let’s learn briefly about stem cell therapy.
- Human hair develops from the follicles present in the scalp. Damaged or dead follicles prevent the growth of new hair. It has now been discovered that stem cells can be used to stimulate cells. They help the growth of new follicles, therefore new hair, when transplanted into the scalp.
- Stem-enriched scaffolds also have a growth factor required. It is injected into the scalp. This helps the hair follicles to orient themselves and to grow in the right direction. Helps promote hair growth and fight baldness.
- As we get older, follicles tend to contract and stop responding to the chemical signals that are transmitted to them. This prevents the hair growth process. The follicle stem cell sends chemical signals to restricted follicles. This, in turn, helps regenerate and grow healthy hair.
- This therapy not only helps fight hair loss, but also improves hair quality and structure.
- Once you have followed this therapy, you will never again encounter the problem of hair loss in life.
- This treatment has no side effects and is absolutely safe. This therapy requires two to six sessions, depending on the stage and the amount of hair loss. You may feel a slight pinching during the therapeutic injection procedure.
Now you should ask yourself about the process of stem cell treatment for hair loss. Well, read on to find out very simply.
The process can be understood very easily. If you have a moderate hair loss, this can be done in two sessions. In the beginning, doctors will take about 500 of their hair follicles. So these follicles will be processed and grown in a laboratory to produce more stem cells. For example, if you take 500 hair follicles, you can multiply them by 1 million hairs. After a few days (maybe 15 or 20 days), the second phase of this therapy will be performed. Here they will insert all the treated hair into the scalp. This is the simplest explanation of the stem cell therapy process.
There is also another procedure for this therapy. This is done by the capillary restoration process. In this process, the patient’s blood is extracted, concentrated and separated from a process called centrifugation. After this process, they reintroduce it to the desired area. This therapy is also known as PRP or platelet-rich plasma. It is also a non-surgical therapeutic option for natural hair growth and stimulation.
Benefits of the Stem Cell Treatment for Hair Growth
If you ask me, once it is available on the market, this treatment will resume like a forest fire! I mean, where you will find:
- A safe solution for hair loss.
- Relatively, the safest way to replace hair.
- Minimally invasive treatment.
- A few sessions.
- Very small inconvenience.
- Positive results in a month.
Stem cell therapy for the new benefits of hair growth is not only the woman or man who wants to save her image in the world on page 3. It is also a horizon of hope for people with alopecia due to medical problems such as thyroid imbalances, chemotherapy, seborrheic dermatitis, fungal infections and other emotional and stress related problems. Men and women of all ages can benefit from this miracle of medical research.
So, stem cell therapy promises much hope for early baldness and the desire to save their weight loss crown? Yes, stem cell therapy seems promising, but only time will tell how successful this treatment will be. Furthermore, it will be interesting to see how the treatment could be profitable. But if you went to the column to save your hair and to no avail, it’s time for you to try stem-cell therapy for hair growth. This treatment is undoubtedly an important step forward and will help to regrow hair instead of treatments that hair follicles are distributed in one part of the scalp to another.